Re: [RT] show your colors

Infernal Elk:

> ralph, before you blow a gasket, a reminder or two:
>
> (1) one of the "jerks" that govern us approved $43 million in aid to
>     afghanistan & the taliban just a few months ago.  it's a simple
>     web search.  guess who it was?
>
> (2) we have something called voting in this country.  you have exactly
>     ONE of them.  the rest of the people in this country likewise each
>     have one.
>
> - *lk

*lk, I searched for info on your first point and can't find any. Can you
enlighten me?

As for your second point, I'm aware we all have one vote. However, my worry is
for all those other 'one votes' that counter mine as a result of biases,
brainwashing, and convoluted logic that's implanted by our politically correct,
left-wing media. If you doubt that you may be aware of a pole in which 90% of
the writers and managers in communications admitted to being liberal. Let's
also mention that our schools, unions, woman's, senior and environmental groups
all have become organs of the left. A tenet of communism is to brainwash the
populace through educational institutions, media outlets, and unions. Hey, it
seems like we're there!

Ralph

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search