Re: [RT] 3% factor

Bob:

Dastardly days.....

Can I talk with you about this e-mail?  Tks.

ATB,
Chas

-----Original Message-----From:
BobR <<A
href="mailto:bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<<A
href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Date:
Thursday, September 13, 2001 6:16 PMSubject: Re: [RT] 3%
factor
I live in the middle of nowhere amongst the cacti
of the southwest.  Years ago I left the metropolitan areas of California
because of crime, congestion, pollution, and an opportunity for a family reunion
after 30 years of exploring the world outside the valley.

In regards to market action, it hasn't gone
unnoticed that the extreme dollar weighted normalized ratios amongst others on
Monday had an eerie feel. Remember the post of the Exchange total $C/($C+$P)
hitting the 0.2 level and remaining below 0.3 the entire day?  It had that
"calm before the storm" feel.  It just never behaved like that
before.  Norm's NOW ratio too indicated something out of the ordinary was
in the air.  Attached are a couple of charts that might have some
relationship once the mkt re-opens.

bobr

<BLOCKQUOTE
style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px">
    style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px">