Re: [RT] S&P rollover

In a message dated 9/13/01 11:04:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
chrischeatham@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< John L or anyone,

 Anything being discussed on index rollovers?

 Thanks,
 Chris >>

******* All I have heard is talk that it would be the day after we start
trading again.  But then it is normally a pit committee decision and the pit
committee has been absent in the equity complex for a couple of days.  Then
again, does the for-profit CME still have pit committees?  I would expect we
would see something official  tomorrow.

Regards,

John J. Lothian

Disclosure: Futures trading involves financial risk, lots of it!

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM