From: Bob Heisler [mailto:BHEISLER@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, 14 September 2001 12:49 AM
To: Jim Bronke; bogeybunky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; MikeSuesserott;
realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx;
metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; qcharts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RT] Re: God Bless America

Perhaps I'm missing something, and it sure wouldn't be the first time, but
please explain how "diplomatic" efforts can combat these kind of people.
I've listened to this sort of rhetoric for the last decade and quite frankly
am sick of it.

There comes a time when we have to end this form of thinking that puts
symbolism over substance, words over actions, the acceptance of unacceptable
behavior, the solving of problems by hoping they go away and the practice of
rationalizing and making excuses for everything.

Bob