RE: [RT] opening of he markets

I'm thinking along the same lines although there's a good chance that the
longs and the shorts will cancel each other out.  The reasoning here is that
many see this as the beginnings of war and uncertainty (short side).
Other's see this as the Galvanization Of America and the signal for buying
to begin again.

My personal thinking is that there is more risk to the downside particularly
when everyone realizes that corporate earnings are what matters.  Maybe
watch for the rally and then continued declines to a true capitulation.

-- John

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!