[RT] RE: The day after.

I am so glad to see responses such as yours Neo.  Jean Jacques Chenier just doesn't get it.  It is attitudes such as his that have led to this problem in the first place.

[Bill Daniel]  -----Original Message-----
From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of neo
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 6:52 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: The day after.

  This is sickening.

  Why blame technology and America? Both are here to stay and will grow.

  The problem is the terrorists, the countries that help them, and the lack of a worldwide effort in counter terrorist activities.

  It is the US, it's technology, and it's taxpayers that have been the major peacekeeper of the world.

  Please place the blame where it belongs.

  neo