  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: September 9, 2001 2:11 PM
  Subject: [RT] Re: INDU
  Great charts!By chance would you be willing to
  share your early dow data? I don't have any prior to
  '28.Thanks,Chris--- In <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@x";>realtraders@x..., "Tony Pylypuk" <<A
  href="mailto:tpylypuk@x";>tpylypuk@x...> wrote:> Attached is a
  101 year monthly chart of INDU with the major trend channels and Fibonacci
  time lines from 1932.> > Also attached is a 2 + year chart of
  INDU with additional line studies.> > Of interest, is the
  fact that the bull market trend channel which commenced in 1982 has yet to
  be violated.  > > That trend channel intersects with the
  support trend line for the current bear market on or about November 26,
  2001 at or about 8720 in the vicinity of a 38.2% retracement of the move
  from November, 1994 to January, 2000. > >
  FWIW.To

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

face=arial
size=-2>ADVERTISEMENT