[RT] Patsystems vs IB

I've heard a lot about the speed and flexibility of the Patsystems trading
platform, and eventually ran the demo version of the program the other day.
Maybe it was me and maybe it was the inherent shortcomings of a demo
version, but I was less than impressed with the features.

I use Interactive Brokers, amongst others, and while there are concerns
about such things as the handling of stop orders, I really like their speed,
ease of use and their OCO and order parking features. I couldn't find these
last two features in the Patsystems demo.

Are there any traders out there who have used both platforms and would be
willing to share their experiences?

Thanks.

Andrew

FREE COLLEGE MONEY