[RT] Time Clusters for market turn on/about 11Sept?

While reviewing AGet time clusters on daily charts of major cash indexes, I
am noting an unusual confluence of tall time clusters between 07-18
September. Further, many of these charts are showing the 11th to have the
tallest and most consistently occuring clusters.

AGet time clusters are based on a crude application of fibonacci time
relationships. When I say crude, the relationships are applied to pivots in
a blanket manner rather than according to significant wave structures.
Often, the AGet clusters are of minor use, however I have found them to be
of value when cluster heights are extreme and there is confluence across a
number of indexes.

Earl

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search