[RT] Mkt - INDU and CV

The  EODCV2001 has finally dropped to the March lows.  It did so faster than
any time in history from its last peak in May.  If the DJIA goes on to
the -10% level below the 200 day XMA then 9463 is the next target.  It could
do that on Monday.  If it drops percentagewise as much as it did in  EODCV87
then we are talking 26.38% below the 200 day XMA which then gives us a
target of 7741.  That would take the DJIA only to the 2% to 3 % dividend
yield assuming the dividend remained the same and the 200 day xma did not
change.  Note the characterisitic tweezer lows at the -5 and -10% levels.
Just looking ahead here, figuring we get one of the lows in September and
the other in October.

bobr
http://www.zubee.com
http://www.oextrader.com/sigma_trader