Re: [RT] Nasdaq

One thing that seems telling to me right here is the action in the
Russell, Midcap, Value Line, etc.  Starting to look like w 3 down to
me.  Those mkts don't bounce much in this stage.

Also of note is that some reporting spec was long 2400 md futures
last week with no reporting shorts.  Small specs were about 70% long
I think.  Oops! Wouldn't want to have to unload that one in this mkt.
I'm sure they have an offsetting position somewhere else :-)

Chris

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Earl Adamy" <eadamy@xxxx> wrote:
> Another comment ... they have been selling the NYSE for two days
now and
> this is typical of the bear rotation down ... sell off the NQ, then
sell the
> NY, then sell the NQ. This essentially means that the "safe" big
caps are no
> longer safe.
>
> This is Friday and the bad numbers keep rolling out the door ...
>
> Earl

Always
> be
Trading