  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Friday, August 31, 2001 12:20
  PM
  Subject: RE: [RT] OFF TOPIC: Desktop
  Problem

  tried that, but I cannot find the file in DOS.  It has been a
  while.  Is there a search command in DOS?  Or do you know where the
  desktop directory is located?  Thanks for the
  suggestion.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>Bill

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: B.Tharp
    [mailto:bulldog483@xxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, August 31, 2001 11:51
    AMTo: <A
    href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
    Re: [RT] OFF TOPIC: Desktop Problem
    You can delete anything in DOS even if it is being used
    <BLOCKQUOTE
      <DIV
      <A title=wd78@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      href="mailto:wd78@xxxxxxxxxxxx";>wavemechanic