[RT] GEN: TRIN READING?

Group:

According to Favors; last week the 10-Day Trading Index rose to its second
highest, most overbought reading of the last 10 years.  Can someone please
post the day that occurred?

Based on the history he cites; I went back and noticed that sometimes the
actual price of the S&P 500 bottomed earlier or later than these extreme
readings.  In this instance it looks like the market--using that
measurement--will bottom after this extreme reading.  During those
occurrences the number of days the market bottomed later than the extreme
TRIN readings were as follows:

10/2/92:  5 days later
4/15/93:  7 days later
7/16/96:  6 days later
9/30/98:  6 days later
3/22/01:  9 days later

Can someone please post the number of days we are into the above
time table?  Thanks.

Chas

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search