[RT] Would you say shill?

A chart is worth 1000 words and 2 brokerage recommendations.

>From Friday:

NEW YORK, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Lehman Brothers on Friday raised its price
target for healthcare service provider Province Healthcare Co. (PRHC) to $43
from $37.

``We note that Province has accelerated its acquisition activity in recent
months, providing the potential for future upside to results. We believe
that Province has 'earnings power' of $1.05 to $1.12 per share for 2001 and
$1.34 to $1.37 for per share 2002, representing attractive upside from
current estimates,'' Lehman said in a research note.

Shares of Province Health traded up 64 cents, or 1.69 percent, ar $38.59 on
the Nasdaq market in early trade Friday. REUTERS

And this on Monday

Province Health (PRHC) 38.85 +0.65: -- Morning Note -- Merrill Lynch
reiterates near-term BUY/long-term BUY; says company is currently
experiencing positive momentum on several fronts, including revenue growth,
margin improvement and in the acquisition market; given what firm believes
is strong visibility on at least mid-20% earnings growth, firm is raising
price objective to $47.

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!