Re: [RT] 10 Year T-Notes

Attached is the T-Note chart with both the support and resistance lines
drawn (what I term a "Stealth" Channel).

After pondering a way to better describe my "2 pivot point" method without
revealing the details, it is somewhat similar (in application, not
calculation) to one being able to completely define a normal curve when only
two inputs are provided, the mean and standard deviation.  One can calculate
an infinite number of normal curves just as I can define an infinite number
of pricing curves with just 2 pivot points as inputs.  The formula in
calculating the respective curves does not change, only the two inputs that
completely define the curves. Also, since I only use two inputs, there would
be no advantage to using nonlinear regression vs. linear regression.  -
Brian

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M8mxkD/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM