[RT] Retail Stock Broker

I called a retail broker I have stayed in touch with in case I ever lose my
online trading access and asked what he is seeing from his customers.

His comment was some are starting to give up and just want out of
everything.

Interestingly, he said the best trades his customers had made were the ones
who sold earlier in the year to buy something tangible (many were cars),
since they sold Cisco and the like.

This unofficially could be sign ? (not talking retirment accounts here,
personal accounts). Other may want to make similar inquiries.
don ewers

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M8mxkD/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM