  To: <A title=gannsghost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:gannsghost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>gannsghost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 10:11
  PM
  Subject: RE: [gannsghost]
  Implications

  not
  to beat a dead horse and I understand that this may be diffacult to ans
  briefly, but what aspect of gann do you use to time market turns. I now use
  gann time lines from gann boxes combined w/ fib timing - but this lead me to
  believe that the current low would have come on this past monday, as it is
  shaping up my price target of 1980 (wave 4) was on the mark w/ a close at 1982
  on 8/13, 1990 on 8/14 and 1979 on 8/15 and now w/ one more wave down I
  believe my 1845 will come close, But I continue to have problems w/
  my timing (off by 4 days in this case w/ the targets set on 8/7).
  any ideas from anyone on what areas of study would most sharpen my
  timing, as an options trader timing is very important to me.  The above
  method with the use of elliott waves is basicly what I also do for price
  w/ consistant success but w/ time I am always close but off.

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Gregory
    [mailto:investor9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, August 16,
    2001 5:01 PMTo: gannsghost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
    [gannsghost] Implications
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>Yes, Elliot is secondary

      <FONT face=Tahoma
      size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Lee Morris
      [mailto:LMorris@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: August 16, 2001 3:41
      PMTo: gannsghost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
      [gannsghost] Implications
      <SPAN
      class=750273519-16082001>so I think your saying that if a elliott wave has
      not "fully" developed and the mkt reachs an important gann time line that
      the gann line may force the elliott wave to truncate early or temp turn to
      a countertrend

        2001 3:21 PMTo: gannsghost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
        RE: [gannsghost] Implications
        <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
        size=2>Well that's Gann observation that time is more important then
        anything.
        <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
        size=2>I think he was right.

          [mailto:LMorris@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: August 16, 2001 3:21
          PMTo: gannsghost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
          [gannsghost] Implications
          <SPAN
          class=710191319-16082001>could you explain a little
          more

            <FONT face=Tahoma
            size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Gregory
            [mailto:investor9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, August
            16, 2001 3:02 PMTo:
            gannsghost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [gannsghost]
            ImplicationsVZ,Elliot wave is ok as
            long as you keep in mind that it is a momentumanalysis, which at
            times get arrested by time according to
            W.D.Gregory.-----Original Message-----From:
            VZ [mailto:noh_wave@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: August 16, 2001 2:49
            PMTo: gannsghost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [gannsghost]
            ImplicationsMore on the SPX:Always use 1min
            bars, then look for the 'failed 5thEWave' down at 1:10pm EDT!
            SPX Cash low was 1166.08.That is the 3rd problem with Elliott
            Wave, the "failed5th."  Just when you least expect it,
            there it is.NYSE TICK has gone from -800 (10am) to now
            +800.Oh, by the way, (ala Ali), the Sun sailed over the
            MCat 1:00pm EDT.  Sweet!Dislaimer:'blah, blah,
            blah,blah, blah, blah'Best,VZ---
            VZ <noh_wave@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:> Serge:>>
            Your 8/17 CIT agrees with the Moon/Vesta sextile,> which is
            exact at 2pm EDT Friday. 5Leo-Gem.>> If you recall,
            the MN/Vesta conjunct, exact on> Aug13,> 6am EDT,
            worked out fine.>> My 1900-1875 Naz downside
            projection been met.>> On Aug19, Sunday, the MN/Vesta
            square is exact at> 2pm> EDT.
            5Vir-Gem.>> Then, Aug21, MN/Vesta trines at 3pm EDT,
            exact> 6Lib-Gem.>> Because the 19th is a
            Sunday, a problem arises.> Where> do you expect a
            pullback?  For now let's see if Mon,> Tue are pullback
            days, then on Tue, Aug21, a> resumption of the
            up-trend.>> Re SPX 1170 low.  Watch for a 'close'
            above 1170 to> put your mind at rest.>>
            Best,> VZ>> Disclaimer:> Comments, data
            and trading signals herein are> for informational purposes
            only and are not> recommendations to buy or sell.>
            Trade at your own risk.>>>> --- r2d2
            <r2d2@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> > What are they if the
            forecast 1170 SPX bottom does> > not hold ?>
            >> > I am still looking for a CIT on 17th .>

            Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
            href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/To
            to:gannsghost-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour