From: "Don Ewers" <dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Real Traders" <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2001 11:42 AM
Subject: [RT] Fw: [AdvancedGET] RE: targets for naz and dow

These two posts are from the AGET list but some on this list might find them
interesting, Gann-wise (considering todays action so far).

If the analysis is correct, a rough day today into Monday perhaps?

Also attached is my AGET daily chart of the SP (pit session only) I have
been following, with todays action so far (in a 5th wave down).

Does anyone else get they feeling "they are loading the boat" with this type
of choppy trading?
don ewers