[RT] Re: inflation // Dollar looks dead at mom

  • To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [RT] Re: inflation // Dollar looks dead at mom
  • From: Valery Bartashevich <bvs97f@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 04:06:12 -0700

I do trade currencies exclusively too and
my medium term systems are short dollar against
every other major since approximately July, 20
for most of them and since August, 10 for USDJPY.

It is interesting that such a consensus has
been reached concerning timing and sign of dollar
positions in my portfolio. It speaks of itself for me.

I do not track USD Index but I guess it should
look impressive now. Cannot say much of underlying
fundamentals cause I do not care.
It looks like we have medium term dollar downtrend
in place.
What I really like as the trader is pretty good
tradable volatility we have now in forex markets.

Best regards,
Valery Bartashevich
Minsk, Belarus
E-mail:  bvs97f@xxxxxxxxx