RE: [RT] Ben spreads Virus via RT Group

Ben's clearly
an innocent victim in this affair.  But what Roman did, resending the virus
attachment with a message asking others to check it out, was really kind of
goofy...  Kind of like handing someone a grenade with the pin pulled and
saying "could you check whether this is really a live
grenade?"
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid">
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Don Thompson
  [mailto:detomps@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 12:01
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] Ben
  spreads Virus via RT Group
  Ben didn't intentionally send this virus.  I
  think I know him fairly well after about three years.  Why would he do
  that?
  He's a trader and there's alot going on in his
  life and doing something like this ... duh?  he wouldn't know how to send
  a virus.

  Don Thompson
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV