Re: [RT] inflation

If last year's conventional wisdom had come true, and the European
economies had maintained their economic strength, I might agree. But
Europe needs a weak currency even more than the US, and I still feel the
dollar will stay strong, although it may need to consolidate, ie it will
bounce around a lot on rumors about changes in our 'strong dollar'
policy, guesses about future economic strength, etc.

Regards
DanG