Re: [RT] Astro for BobR II

Re. Previous post which could suggest a fast move up in gold, is confirmed by this ewave count.

if it's correct we should be in wave 3 of 3 of 3

In this chart, see how we again have climbed over the May 2000 bottom (the black line with all the arrows)

Watch how, after the break out at "1" we have returned to the b/o line for a 2nd test at 2c.
a break above the red A line would be very bullish.

Let's see

Stig

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!