[RT] Brokerage..

Any of you have any experience with NetFutures, the brokerage out of
Chicagoland? They clear their Emini trades through GNI. Other stuff
through Refco. They just offered me PATS for $5.30 RT inclusive of
fees, no minimums, and no other charges. Minimum $10,000 account size.

Some of you have expressed to me in previous brokerage inquiries your
belief in PATS and yet how in general, there have been fees related
to trading with this platform.

Of late, PriceGroup, elocaltrading.com, and NetFutures, among others,
are offering PATS with aggressive pricing. In some cases there are
fees, in some there aren't. The interesting thing is, if these guys
aren't night flyers, their deal is the best I've seen, for what
appears to be a quality platform.

They say they also have significant backup phone support for net down times.

Any first hand experience out there? And who the heck is GNI?

I'm just an interested party.

Eliot
--

Small business owners...