Re: [RT] Rib system *** Not related to Trading***

Don:

Hey! I have four slabs of ribs fresh cut from my favorite butcher on the
counter downstairs...a stewing in some good juice while I finish trading
today. Maybe we should all get together and put out a Real Traders
Barbeque! Cookbook!

Tim Morge

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!