RE: [RT] Candle Posters?

I'd
like to see a reference of candlestick FORMULAs too.  Sure you could whip
these up yourself, but in some cases it gets a little
involved.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
--
John

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Steve
  [mailto:gts@xxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 5:13
  AMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [RT] Candle
  Posters?
  Does anyone have a reference / source where
  I can buy a poster of candle stick formations. That would make a great
  reference chart to hang on the wall by my monitor.

  Thanks
  SteveTo unsubscribe from
  this group, send an email