Re: [RT] GEN: NOVICE: INTERNET

I got something in the mail this week from earthlink 2-way satellite
internet, was about 70 a month. Plus installation which, for 2-way,
must be professionally done.

Chris

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Earl Adamy" <eadamy@xxxx> wrote:
> I've looked seriously at satellite - Starband and DirecTv's.
Starband has
> appearance of being a bit shaky financially (see GILTF) and DirecTV
is so
> new at it they haven't figured out they need to offer Ethernet and
not just
> USB connection. Latency on satellite internet adds another .5
second or more
> to delay plus there does not seem to be a high degree of
satisfaction in the
> satellite newsgroup messages I've read. Not a panacea.
>
> Earl

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vO1FAB/txzCAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM