Re: [RT] cycles

When I replied as to preference it had to do with time rather then tick
charts.  The cycles are measured along the X axis which is time and from low
to low always. This tool is part of the Ensign arsenal of draw tools, but I
did it manually for years and it worked just as well. Ira.

Ketayun wrote:

> Ira,
>
> Please would you clarify...when you said you prefer using time rather
> than price for your cycles, do you mean that you prefer to calculate
> ratios.....on the time axis rather than the price axis? If so, what
> software do you use or is this manual?
>
> Is this preffered only for the indexes or also for equities?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ketayun

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!