[RT] Re: S&P Moment of Truth

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Norman Winski" <nwinski@xxxx> wrote:

>   I see some important indicators converging next week for a
possible change in trend for the
> US Stock Market via the S&P 500.
>
> 1.Jupiter will change signs which it only does every 11 months when
it enters Cancer on 7/12.
> 2. S&P cash 1169 is a .618 retracement of the March to May rally.
1169 = 29 Gemini which is where Jupiter will be until it reaches zero
Cancer (90 degrees = 1170) on 7/12.

Norman,
Once again nice call.  Can you please explain how you arrive at "1169
= 29 Gemini which is where Jupiter will be until it reaches zero"?
Are you saying somehow the fibo retrace price times the Jupiter
ingress?  Thanks in advance.
Bruce