Re: [RT] Tradestation Pro

Bob,

It is not a typo DBC was dropped.  That is a function of wht the UMDS M3
supports.  They support whoever Kent at Marketstream provides as data
providers.  They are also looking into doing some direct support for other
internet providers.

If you want DBC support then you need to be sending the request to
marketstream   --  www.uniserv.com

John