[RT] Tradestation Pro

As a BMI/TS 4.0 refugee, I'm looking around at the options.  I've always
figured I'd end up with DTN/TS2000i. but recently Pro was released --
packaging software, data and brokerage into one integrated unit at a price
tough to refuse.  Up to now I've kept the 3 entities separate and eschewed
internet based data in favor of cable or satellite.  This one stop shopping
concept seems a little too slick, but perhaps I should give it a look.  Is it
too new for anyone to have had any meaningful experience with it (futures
trading)?

Dave Austin