[RT] WinMidas method

I am enclosing a  gif detaling the efficacy of the method which should be
quite enlightening for the sceptics.

Now the reason for my attempt to re-start a thread on the subject. Has
anyone been able to comprehend the concept of Top/Bottom Finder as detailed
by Paul Levine? If so I shall be very grateful if someone can explain it to
me in simple terms. I would like to see if the Top/Bottom finder is as
effective as the S/R levels. To do that I want to code it into MetaStock
and an example in simple language will be highly appreciated.

TIA

Rakesh