Re: [RT] metastock

Hi Ketayun,

I got mine on ebay for $65. plus $15.00 shipping.  It took a couple
of times to get used to the auction, but the trick is to get, not the
current copy, but an older copy, and then upgrade from Equis to the
current copy if you want to.  Actually in my case there was no need
to.  Metastock is excellent for what you want to do  while
TradeStation costs a lot more and there are people who find a lot of
trouble with it.  I also run Macs and for that ProTA is probably the
best.

jerry