Re: [RT] pyrapoint

Happy to do so.

Do me a favor, after installing and trying
this please let
me have some feedback on how to improve
this application.

The  .txt   file indicates
what the routine does and points
you to a non-public site of mine where you
can see where this
came from.

Unfortunately, Don did not understand what
I was doing and
simply said I was doing it
wrong.

Clyde

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -Clyde
Lee
Chairman/CEO          (Home of
SwingMachine)SYTECH
Corporation          email: <A