[RT] FUT: future of BMI data feed

Went to Omega's website to retrieve some futures data and found to my dismay
that it has not been available for a couple of weeks.  I was told that
without notice, Omega's access to the data has been withdrawn by DBC (or
Interactive Data Corp as of 6/15).  My last billing statement was sent 6/11
when they were still DBC.

Given the push to get everyone onto eSignal, this may be the final assault.
I am looking at my cable box at the moment and expect it to go dead at any
moment.

Anyone have any insights?

Dave Austin