[RT] AZTEC tradig system

I am considering purchasing Keith Fitchen's,(of Aberration
fame),Aztec trading system which he says is his most profitable
system, web site www.trade-system.com, as trading a basket of
commodties together with a sound bet sizing methology suites my
trading style. The problem is that it is a black box system and the
web site only gives total profit and profit per trade for each of a
basket of commodities and thatsall furthermore there isn't a trial
period. All information with regards to this system will be
gratefully received.

Many thanks in advance.