Re: [RT] Closing???

Hi Eliot:

Just got through with a student and this is the first chance that I have had
to check my mail.  I will answer your questions a little later.  As to the
ND.  It has been closed down, on and off for much of the day and part of
yesterday.  As this is the end of the quarter and a lot of portfolios need to
be adjusted, the Nasdaq decided to remain open an extra hour to make up for
the time they have been closed down.  That is the explanation that I have
heard.  Hope that all has been going well for you.  Will answer your other
questions a little later.  right now I need to get out in the fresh air for a
while.  Ira.