Re: [RT] Patsystems - Proptrader / Jtrader

Don,

Take that girl and sweep her off her feet!

Just for background on my perspective:  I really like the Interactive Brokers JWS.  I've done
about 2500 trades on that one.

I LOVE the JTrader.  I've done only about 50 or so trades so far, but it has been awesome.  (I'm
trading the ES and the NQ.)  The flexibility and ability to customize JTrader is one of it's best
traits.  I wouldn't recommend it to anyone at first, but I've taken off the confirmation dialogue
boxes, and now I can enter on a single mouseclick.  It's staggeringly fast!

I use the platform through ELocalTrading.com who clears through Rosenthal Collins Group, and I'm
very, very happy with the whole setup.

Dave Nadeau
Fort Collins, CO