Re: [RT] S&P symmetry

The system only projects forward so I can't tell you that.  Here is
the projection on the 60 min chart from the 21st, my high, and another
from the 26th.  The program appears to be self adjusting as to price
and volatility.  The charts may have different sets of numbers because
of different starting points and different volatility.  The time will
also differ due to price.  No conclusions yet as to its worth, more
study ahead.  Hope that this answers some of your questions.
Ira.
wavemechanic wrote:

Ira: Would
you get the same results if you started at the top on 6/22 or the bottom
on 6/26? Bill

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor