[RT] ISP PROVIDERDS AND TRADING

Since I have had ISP's drop out during trading sessions, I investigated
several with the intent of having two available for trading. Most of the
"inexpensive" providers advertise UNLIMITED USE but in reality monitor your
time on the net very closely. When they see you exceeding their threshold
they block your service or say you are spamming and thus deny your service.

I am wondering how many others experienced this phenomona and will exchange
information if needed.