[RT] RE: Tradestation Strategy Report Problem....SOLVED

Hello All,

	I do thank the many that have responded to the problem I was having. I took
some advice to all the responses and checked everything. The problem was the
Costs were all messed up, and I think that the commission per transaction
and the default trade amount were not in tune with each other. Also I did
try the suggestion:

>"View>Chart Options>Strategy " that you have the Best
>Result Criteria selected that you want. You could have it sorting for the
>system with the Largest Losing Trade.

	I finally got the profit up to 57% profitable with the 60min Bars without
"touching" the Optimization....... So I thank you all! I will keep all the
answers on my file for when this happens again.

Sincerely,

Bryan K. Mulholland
Mulholland Financial Corporation
E-Mail: Speculator@xxxxxxxxxxxxx