Re: [RT] WinMidas does it really matter?

Hi All

The contribution that Levine made to technical
analysis was the anchoring of the moving average
to a price, be it a low (uptrend), high (downtrend) or
mid as the WinMidas plot. Both the MIDAS support and
resistance do identify areas for low risk entry.

I do agree that the volume aspects makes little impact.
I trade FX and have found that using a volume of 1 or
substituting true range for volume does not vary significantly
the MIDAS line when compared to the 24 hr globex
prices for the major currencies.

regards

ray