[RT] Mkt - DJIA WM view

Since the TASC May 2001 issue dealing with volume weighted price and the
July issue with WM code in the Traders' Tips section, these two charts might
be of interest.  There is a short term and longerterm chart made with the
WinMidasPro 3.0 software using the DJIA prices and the NYA total volume(as
AIQ was known to do, for better or worse).  The TASC article includes
pictures made with Version 4.0.  The article says you can reach the
article's author, George Reyna at g.reyna@xxxxxxxxx  So if Prosper still has
questions, that is the man to ask.  I am told that some older versions of
the software might be available at the Siberian Outpost.  Maybe ebay has
some floating around too.  Levine's partner must still be developing the
software, but as far as I know it isn't commercially available.  The short
term attachment shows the closeup detail of a composite trading system made
from built in MACD and Bollenger band systems.  Currently it is on a sell
and the DOW is fighting support at the most recent S6(cyan) support line
with additional support just below at S5 and resistance overhead at R2.  The
lines are a manually best fit to highs and lows as the lines traverse to the
right.

good trading,
bobr
http://www.oextrader.com/sigma_trader