Re[2]: [RT] WinMidas -- Semi or Automatic version

Hello Clyde,

That did the trick, much appreciated.

In your case I'm sure TS2k is a better fit, however TS4 has suited my
needs over the years and will until TSPro offers futures at least.

Thank you again.

--
Best regards,
 Ian                            mailto:cuncom@xxxxxxxxx