[RT] Re: Linda Raschke

Sorry Stig,

But I would much rather view your fine wave analysis than anything
that comes out of Linda.  I have two friends who attended her
seminars, right in her home actually.  They tell me she is so full of
crap they could hardly stand being in the same room with her.
Nothing new or original from her in many many years.  Virtually
everything she 'teaches' has been stolen from other traders.
Moreover, it has become public record that she has not made a penny
of income from trading in at least five years.

-RNM