Fw: [RT] WinMidas article

Maybe nobody else read it either. I have been inching my way through it. As
far as code is concerned the only site that came up with anything on a
search for WinMidas and Paul Levine code was a Russian site with text in
Russian,
so I haven't got a clue what it says.

If the author explains how to plot those bands
it could be useful. I use a similar method with bands based on Fibonacci
retracements that works pretty well.

Prosper

Without