Re: [RT] S&P index/m3 update

Lenny, always enjoy reading your stuff.

Earl,
    Back at you : >) Started playing with pitchforks after reading many of
Tim's posts. They are very educational. Here's the S&P cash. Looks like that
1245-46 area is going to be very interesting. I put cross hairs up for
resistance on the down sloping major pitchfork for tomorrow(today). If a wave
B is in then sooner or later GET will set in a J or P at the 06/15 pivot. If
this takes place then the green pitchfork is in play. I'm a rookie with
pitchforks (never liked hard labor) so as usual comments are welcome.

Lenny

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor