Re: [RT] S&P index/m3 update

1) Wave B has met my minimum time extension (.382 of wave A).

2) GET's Normal Ellipse drawn from the bottom of wave A to the top of wave A
has settled in at current prices.

3) Price has slightly overshot my first price cluster the last couple of days
but quickly reversed back into the area of 1216 - 1226.

4) A close below 1203.03 would negate the completion of wave B and would
target 1170 - 1180 as the next target area.

5) A move out of this current congestion area and a close above 1245.96 (wave
a low) would confirm to me the completion of wave B and would lead me to
believe that wave C up is underway.

Lenny

"lenny  does your work agree with earls work?
Ben
if so when  do you see bottom in nasdaq and sp?"

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor