[RT] Re: Off Topic: Backup/Restore using USB hard disk under W2000

Earl,
   I'm assuming you want to get the data off the machines totally,
otherwise you could ghost your drive to a second drive on your main
computer.
   One other solution that might make sense and not expensive is to
get a barebones or used computer, with hard drive(s), and network
card, and back-up all computers to it.  With a cheep hub, and 100MBS
cards, backup should be quick.  You could easily connect the laptops
into it too.

Ray

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "EAdamy" <eadamy@xxxx> wrote:
> My HP 8GB external tape drive is giving up the ghost and I'm
seriously
> considering an external USB hard drive. For around $200 I can buy a
2.5" USB