Re: [RT] looking for old treasury rate data

Hello Chris,
      That is a treasure trove (no pun intended) of Bond data. What format is
it in? If you would be willing to share, I would be interested in as much 30
year bond data as you felt comfortable providing. I don't know if I have
anything that you might want to swap for but you never know...just ask.

Terrence