Re: [RT] Other Weekend Thoughts: Warm Weather Helps Better Sauvignon Blanc

I have been so impressed with the this list's Astro guru that I
feel obligated to advise that MetaRays from Andromeda deflected by
Pink Floyd's G-Man ring have raised havoc with all 2001 Thunderbird
products.

Those who have imbibed Thunderbird Red of this vintage can expect to
have all have all Zodiacal brain neurons fried before the next full
moon.

Don't ask me for proof, just wait.

Stu  a/k/a Saxon Loseski

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Norman Winski" <nwinski@xxxx> wrote:
> Stig,
>
>   Eat your heart out. I am sipping on the last few drops of my
Thunderbird
> Red stamped,
> "sell by June 20, 2001."  It is regularly $2.99 but I got it on
sale at a
> local discount store for only $2.49. That a savings of 50 cents (a
16.72
> percent retracement) and no air fare.
>
> Skol,
>
> Norman

Private
> Reserve for $31.00!
> >
> > Rated 92point in Wine Spectator and listed at $75.00.
> >
> > The 1996 is rated less if my memory serves me right (90) but is
listed at
> $100.00!
> >
> > I am actually sipping the last drops of my -95 right now
(mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)

> > Come to think of it, then there is the air fare for you
Americans....

> > ;-)))
> >
> > Stig
> >
> > PS
> > On a more serious note however, it's interesting to note the
parabolic
> rise of premium wine and especially the boutique winery prices.
They very
> much resemble the Internet stocks.
> > It's furthermore interesting to hear my Danish Wine merchant who
> specialize in US Wines (and now nothing about stock prices)tell me
how his
> contacts in the US tell him that consumers and restaurant goers are
holding
> back. They are not accepting the ridiculous prices charged in the
US for
> quality wines.
> > And that is interesting in the light of an article in Wine
Spectator some
> time ago where they showed how the price of wine followed the
stockprices.

> > Actually what we are seeing here is the tulipmania revisited.
Beringer PR
> listed at $30.00 (91p) 1995 (92p) $75.00 and 1996 (90p) at $100.00
Same or